We are proud to provide professional employee benefit services to the public, private and voluntary sectors, including large corporations, SMEs and all public sector bodies.
All of our schemes include the highest quality of service as standard.
- High capacity customer service lines as standard, open Monday to Friday, 8am–6pm
- Dedicated in-house IT, design and marketing and Account Management teams
- Clear information including FAQs, ‘plain English’ literature and HMRC approved salary sacrifice agreements
- Bespoke marketing options
Our corporate service is designed to promote your organisation’s benefits to your employees. Our complimentary marketing embraces digital and print to reach all users within your business, encouraging full employee engagement. We administer your scheme in line with your current employee benefits and windows. This flexible approach makes moving from another provider as simple and effortless as possible for both you and your employees.
We understand that flexibility and value for money are key to corporate organisations, therefore we can offer a complete package or individual products that are compatible with all other employee benefit platforms and supporting your organisational values.
- Dual-branding to meet your guidelines, including marketing and literature
- Roadshows, presentations and Q&A sessions
- A dedicated account manager to assist with any queries and promotion of your scheme
Back in 2006 Wider Plan started, under the brand name of KiddiVouchers, as a very small organisation. Having experienced significant growth from a small to a medium sized company, we understand the pressures and barriers faced by smaller business.
Wider Plan’s flexible products mean you can have an ‘off the shelf’ employee benefits platform solution or a bespoke platform to suit the needs of your business. Our experience and expertise will ensure you remain a competitive employer whilst receiving the best value for money.
- No fixed term contracts
- Highly competitive administration fee
- Customer service support for you and employees
Public sector frameworks
If you are a public sector organisation, you can benefit from the efficiency of simple supplier appointment procedures, without having to undertake a costly and lengthy tender process.
Joining one of our frameworks is easy. We’ll guide you through the paperwork and once it’s signed you can relax and we’ll handle the rest. Our dedicated account managers will take care to ensure that your chosen employee benefits schemes are implemented to meet the requirements of your organisation.
- Recognised by the UK Government as an example of best practice in procurement
- Combine the buying power of several organisations, ensuring best value for money
- Schemes designed to benefit employees across your organisation